1. Attendee acknowledges that Divorced Over Forty ("DO40") events are not Dating Events or Dating Mixers, but are intended for the purpose of networking and meeting/establishing new and existing friendships. Attendees are asked to behave in a manner accordingly,
2. Attendee acknowledges that any tickets purchased for events are non-transferrable and non-refundable,
3. Attendee assumes all risks and accepts sole responsibility for any injury (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that attendee may experience or incur in connection with attending the EVENT. Attendee hereby releases, covenants not to sue, discharges, indemnifies and holds harmless DO40, its agents, and representatives, of and from any such claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, attorney fees, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto by attendees or their guests. The maximum amount of any liability of DO40 for any such claims shall be limited to the purchase price of your ticket to the event,
4. Attendee agrees to be solely responsible for his/her safety, as well as the safety of any guests he/she may have brought. He/She agrees to conduct himself/herself in a reasonable and controlled manner at all times while at Event, and refrain from partaking in any activities that may cause him/her or other attendees damage, injury or illness, including but not limited to over consumption of alcohol. DO40 maintains the right to exclude anyone from the event if that participation would risk damage, injury or illness, and
5. Attendee understands and agrees that Event may be filmed, recorded, and/or documented by photographers, media, or other members of the press. Attendee understands he/she will likely be videotaped, photographed, or otherwise captured at Event, and consents to same. Participant hereby grants DO40 a royalty-free, irrevocable license to use Participant’s name, likeness, and image in using such video and photography from Event for commercial use, as it sees fit. This may include but is not limited to posting photos and video on DO40's website, and social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) future sales pages and advertisements for future Events, and to promote and publicize the Event in general.